Re: Convert STL File to IGES file

From: Evan Kirby <Evan.Kirby_at_materialise.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 20:36:04 +0000

Doug,

I actually just sat in part a Reverse Engineering webinar by SpaceClaim. What I saw looked amazing, you might give it a whirl.
Regards,
Evan Kirby
Senior Application Engineer

Materialise
44650 Helm Court - Plymouth, MI 48170 - USA
Tel: 734-259-6445 * Fax: 734-259-6441
Direct Tel: 734-259-6665 * Mobile: 248-895-1003
Web: http://www.materialise.com<http://www.materialise.com/>

[Materialise 2in rgb]

[SAMUSCurrentFooter]<http://redirect.materialise.com/bme-mail-sig>

[>>>]

please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.