Re: Convert STL File to IGES file

From: Greg <coteart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 10:16:20 -0500

Hi Doug,

Rhino <http://www.rhino3d.com/> has a demo with 25 free saves that you
could use for that. Just *Import* it and then *Save As *an IGES. But I'd
suggest that you go with STEP instead.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
(321) 420-9037
Cell (321) 745-7843

Building sustainable agriculture, alternative economies and ways of living
that, contradictory and flawed as they sometimes might be, are nonetheless
experiments in ways of being free.
Raj Patel "Stuffed and
Starved"<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuffed_and_Starved>