AM/3D Printing of Metals Research Engineer Position

From: Gornet,Timothy J. <tim.gornet_at_louisville.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:06:08 +0000

The University of Louisville is looking for someone interested in metals AM processing that wants to work in an extremely exciting environment. Our research funding has increased dramatically and we are looking for someone who has some experience and interest. We are now at 20 people in AM/3D printing and expanding. The position will be working with on basic research (interfacing with Dr. Brent Stucker and Dr. Tom Starr), applied research with myself and our consortium members/SBIR/STTR programs, and responsible for all of our metals equipment operation, scheduling, and maintenance.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

http://www.higheredjobs.com/institution/details.cfm?JobCode=175827269&Title=Rsrch%20Eng%20Scientist%20%28Job%20Id%3A%2030079%29&aID=7137

Tim Gornet Manager, RPC Operations
email: tim.gornet_at_louisville.edu<mailto:tim.gornet_at_louisville.edu>
Rapid Prototyping Center
Vogt Bldg. Rm 101, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: (502)852-0714 FAX: (502)852-8890
http://www.louisville.edu/speed/rpc/