Re: DTM/3D Systems Sinterstation DOS box problem

From: Lino P. Stavole <lino_at_creaturecompany.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 10:38:15 -0800

I've had a similar issue with another brand of machine. It seemed that the cmos battery was dead. At that point bios consistently reset itself and was looking for a drive that was not there. Once I replaced the battery I was able to go into bios and select the correct drive.that resolved my issues. That'd be my first place that I would look.