Re: Ct scan data conversion to .stl format

From: Ingrid Weber <i.weber_at_simpleware.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:43:31 +0100

Hi Gary,

With Simpleware ScanIP you can convert CT scan data quickly and robustly
into watertight STL files.
In addition to STL, you will also be able to generate IGES files as well as
simulation-ready meshes for direct export into leading CAE software (such as
Abaqus, Ansys, LS-Dyna, Comsol, etc.) You can download a fully functional
30-day trial from our website: http://www.simpleware.com/software/trial/

Alternatively, we also provide consulting services and can convert your data
into any of the above mentioned formats. To receive a quote, please contact
info_at_simpleware.com with your data.

Best regards,
Ingrid

Ingrid Weber  MBA