Re: Ct scan data conversion to .stl format

From: Avi Cohen <Avi.Cohen_at_stratasys.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 22:18:51 +0300

Hello Gary.

I would advise to purchase the CT convert (DICOM) from GuideMia.
Frank Gao (cc to this email0 is the CEO of GuideMia and can help with more info as needed.

Please keep me posted on corresponding communication.

Thanks.

Avi Cohen
Director,
Global Dental
Stratasys
Direct: +972 (0)74 745 4394
Fax: +972 (0)74 745 5338
Mobile: +972 (0)54 777 4394
www.Stratasys.com | Stratasys Blog
www.Objet.com  | Objet Blog

Connect with Us
    Objet
    Stratasys

Stratasys is ISO 9001:2008 Certified

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is the property of Stratasys and is solely for the use of the individual or entity intended to receive it. It may contain Stratasys confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information, and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this message in error, please permanently delete it and contact the sender by reply e-mail.