Re: Request for Quotation

From: Rachel Park <rachelp_at_rp-editorialservices.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:17:27 +0100

I'm with you David - good ol' rp-ml. Love it. The history of the industry is important (and I only wrote that in an article this morning after discussing it with many at TCT yesterday) and the rp-ml archives are an important part of that. From that, sincere thanks to Seppo for keeping it alive.

My propositions ....

for debate — best application this year?

for flames — botObjects??? http://botobjects.com/ I would actually, very much appreciate opinions from any (and varied) perspectives.

Best to all, Rachel

Rachel Park | RP Editorial Services
t: 07515 741188
e: rachelp_at_rp-editorialservices.co.uk
w: www.rp-editorialservices.co.uk | www.3dprintingindustry.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents and any files transmitted with this email are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. They may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact RP Editorial Services quoting the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the writer. Whilst precautions are taken it is the responsibility of the recipient to virus scan this email and any attachments. RP Editorial Services does not accept liability for any virus transmitted in or with this message.