Request for Quotation

From: <ChathamRes_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:22:12 -0400 (EDT)

Chatham Research has initiated a proposal to substitute 3 D PLA parts in
lieu of painting some parts of the lures that are sold under the Got Stryper
name.

The parts are needed in 3 colors-white,black, and pink.

The volume of each part is approx 0.18 cu. inches with a diameter of 0.65
inches and height of 1.2 inches.

Initial quantities needed are 10,000 of each color.

If your organization has the resources to deliver the above within a three
month schedule, please respond to this email and we will include your
organization in our list of possible sources.

Assuming a modicum of success with this new product, the probable
expansion to 50,000 parts of each color is anticipated.

Doug

Chathamres_at_aol.com