RE: [rp-ml] Comparison of ABS parts from Stratasys and Others

From: Robert Jaquiss <rjaquiss_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 08:28:37 -0700

Hello:

     I would also like to see comparison data. I am totally blind and read
braille so I have a good sense of touch. I have felt one part from a Cube
printer (February 2012) and parts from Stratasys and 3d Systems machines.
The parte from the Cube had a rougher texture than those from the more
expensive systems. In my opinion, the best way to study this would be to
have the same part made by several different systems.

Regards,

Robert