[rp-ml] PCL - Polycaprolactone

From: Bob Olsen <Bob_at_protogenic.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 11:00:44 -0600

Hello list, we have a Colorado customer that needs to print some parts
in PCL. Anybody running that in their printer that could help out?
Cheers, Bob

** Please send all quotes to quotes_at_protogenic.com **
<mailto:quotes_at_protogenic.com%20**>

Please use bob_at_protogenic.com as my email

Best Regards, Bob Olsen - Sales Executive, Protogenic

bob_at_protogenic.com <mailto:bob_at_protogenic.com>

Office: 303-453-3990

Cell: 303-638-2434

Main: 303-252-0212

http://www.protogenic.com/

Services - 3D printing, low volume production urethane and silicone
casting, low volume production sintered nylon, 3D Connex multi-material
printing

Protogenic

7401 Church Ranch Blvd., Ste 206

Westminster, CO 80021