RE: [rp-ml] 3d lightyear missing triangle error

From: Phil Iehle <Phil_at_Versadyne.net>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 12:44:52 -0400

<Have you tried verifying the file?>
<it's usually a problem originating with the CAD file. I'd check all the CAD
parts to make sure it's constructed, joined, and in the right format (3D
solid)>

All files are verified in Magics for normals / watertight / overlap /
#shells / etc..
I have not used lightyear for verification for many years. I tried it and it
does nothing to solve this.
Additional info;
It now seems that any file over a given size (somewhere around 28-32mb)
causes this behavior. Lightyear has been running on XP 64 bit for a long
time and I was able to load huge STL files before this.

Something is different & nothing on the PC has changed.