Re: [rp-ml] The future of rp-ml, compared to the future of innovation in America

From: G. Sachs <sachsg_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 16:54:24 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Seppo!

Now, please tell me how I can move to Finland :-) The U.S. is really starting to
"suck", especially now that it has enacted the, euphemistically called, "America
Invents Act", AIA (now THAT could have been a great April fools joke by
Congress, but unfortunately, it wasn't - it's real - and very stupid). We will
always have plenty of guns in the U.S. (because our Congress is inept and
corrupt), but as far as inventors go, the 20th century will prove to have been
the last century that allowed true (egalitarian) innovation in America. The 21st
century will belong to the large multinationals, that's for sure!

Best of luck, Seppo,
G. Sachs