Re: R: RE: [rp-ml] additive produced multi-color pony

From: Reinhardt <reinhardt_at_microtec-d.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:42:08 +0100

Dear all,

about patented RMPDwriting/RMPDmask a.s.o information is public
available at http://www.microtec-d.com
"download" incl. design rules with limitations (powerpoint with product
samples)
(see also scientific publications and the g+ groups rmpd / mems)

If you like, we can organize google hangout or skype to discuss more details
and answer your questions

Our main biz is in technical parts
-as many parallel as possible, as fast as possible
(RMPDmask is used)

very few requests need the 1 micrometer layer (or more) dot by dot
curing with parallel laser beams layerwise (RMPDwriting is used)
-we asked for alternative suppliers to forward them the eiffeltower
a.s.o requests

Best regards
Andrea