[rp-ml] Seeking a full time/entry level position in the field of 3D Printing

From: Aakash Patel <aakashkp_at_usc.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:33:57 -0800

Hi,
I am a graduate student at University of Southern California pursuing my
masters in manufacturing engineering. I will be graduating in May 2013. I
am actively looking for a full time position in the field of 3D Printing
because my research at USC over the last year and a half was in the field
of 3D Printing itself. Can you give me some information about this? I have
attached a link of my work at USC. Your help will be truly appreciated.

Hybrid 3D Printing
Video Demonstration: http://tinyurl.com/Hybrid-3D-Printing

Thank you,
Aakash Patel