Re: [rp-ml] Fabber stocks

From: Greg <coteart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 25 2012 - 22:08:38 EET

Marshall,

I know what you mean! I guess that is why I've decided to premier a "3DP
Workshop for Fine Artists" at the Atlantic Center for the
Arts<http://www.aca35.org/>next year.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
(321) 420-9037

Building sustainable agriculture, alternative economies and ways of living
that, contradictory and flawed as they sometimes might be, are nonetheless
experiments in ways of being free.
Raj Patel "Stuffed and
Starved"<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuffed_and_Starved>