Re: [rp-ml] 3DP in Dilbert

From: Brock Hinzmann <bhinzmann_at_sbi-i.com>
Date: Mon Nov 05 2012 - 22:05:19 EET

Good comments, Marshall. For the non-regular readers of Dilbert: The
person in the cubicle, Wally, is an ingenious engineer who spends
inordinate amounts of time and energy avoiding doing any productive
work, whatsoever. The pointy-haired boss, whom the woman in today's
version references, often gives Wally or Dilbert (an earnest, if
socially inept engineer) projects to do, which Dilbert often realizes
are futile or which Wally manages to avoid doing at all. In this case,
we can all be certain that Wally is not doing what the pointy-haired
boss wanted him to do and we hope to see imaginative diversions in the
coming days. The cartoonist, Scott Adams, writes from personal
experience about the dark side of Silicon Valley or almost any office
environment.

Brock