Re: [rp-ml] Powder Bed Information

From: Ian Gibson <mpegi_at_nus.edu.sg>
Date: Thu Oct 04 2012 - 02:20:13 EEST

Nikolaos

What do you mean by a custom powder bed? There was some work done by a few to modify an existing Sinterstation so that it could process smaller amounts of powder. At HKU we also modified a laser engraving machine to process powders so that we could print inks into it. Is that what you are planning or something different?

IG

A/P Ian Gibson
Engineering Design and Innovation Centre
National University of Singapore
Room E2 02 18
+65 92777343

"Don't look around to find the sound that's right beneath your feet"