RE: [rp-ml] QR code on Zcorp plaster?

From: Bates, Paul <paul.bates_at_reebok.com>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2012 - 21:10:25 EEST

Hi Jonathan - I have made QR codes on Objet models - I think it would be much easier on Zcorp models. For Objet, I needed to convert them to 3D STL files, for Zcorp, you could just map the image.

I use this website (http://keremerkan.net/qr-code-and-2d-code-generator/) to create the code, as a JPG and then I used magics "create from bitmap" command. You could just use Zedit or Magics to apply the code as a texture.

Let me know if you need more than that.

Paul