Re: [rp-ml] QR code on Zcorp plaster?

From: Charles Overy <cwho_at_lgm3d.com>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2012 - 21:06:13 EEST

My guess is that just adding the relief of a QR code probably does not
provide enough contrast under a lot of lighting conditions particularly
with shadows.
I would think though that a QR code Z Corp color printed in black on a
fairly flat surface would do fine though.

>From a practical standpoint, we have found that a wood base provides a
great way to handle white Z Corp models, helps keeping them clean, as well
as a great place to put your logo and contact info.!

If you are coming to SIGGRAPH this year I will be helping longtime RP-ML
member Makai out in the Studio as well as giving a Studio talk and
moderating a session. It is a great show!
Los Angeles - August 5th -9th.

Best
Charles

*Charles Overy <cwho@lgm3d.com>