[rp-ml] Additive Manufacturing Users Group

From: Rabinovitz, Gary <Gary.Rabinovitz_at_reebok.com>
Date: Fri Feb 03 2012 - 20:30:40 EET

Hello Additive Manufacturing World,

After a long anticipated year, the First Additive Manufacturing Users
Group (AMUG) is a short 79 days away. Our Exhibitor Expo is at 75% of
capacity, and the agenda is quickly taking shape. We will have three
Keynote presentations you don't want to miss. One from Todd Grimm,
President, T. A. Grimm & Associates; a second from Jeff DeGrange, VP of
Direct Digital Manufacturing, Stratasys, Inc.; and a third from Ofer
Shochet, Executive VP Research and Development, Objet Technologies.
Look for a press release coming soon with further information about
these Keynote addresses.

There are many reasons to attend this event, not to mention the high
quality of customer presentations from multiple AM Technologies, hands
on breakout sessions, certificates of training, and the enormous amount
of Networking possibilities. Oh, and did I mention the 10 hours of
Exhibitor Expo that will take place on Sunday April 22nd and 23rd and
the Famous Awards Banquet on Tuesday evening April 24th!!!!

Please be sure to visit the AMUG website for additional information as
well as registration and hotel information. Once on site and the
Exhibitor Expo begins, all meals will be covered as part of your
registration, so what do you have to loose, sign up now and join us in
sunny Costa Mesa, California on April 22nd thru April 26th.
www.AM-UG.com

Please forward all questions to president@am-ug.com

Best Regards,

Gary S Rabinovitz