RE: [rp-ml] Objet claims that their support material price is about US$57 per pound...

From: John Vegher <john_at_moddler.com>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2012 - 01:34:36 EET

Happy New Year, everyone!

Stanley, I think your calculation is correct if you order just a single
3.6kg cartridge. The price (without tax or shipping) is $56.70 per pound if
you order 3 cartridges at once.

Now if only that price could come down to about $20/pound...

Back to lurking...

John Vegher

---
Principal and Founder of  <http://www.moddler.com/> Moddler
2325 Third Street, Suite 342 San Francisco, CA 94107
415.252.1063 | www.moddler.com

<http://moddler.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=200e781c55c90615340875415&id
=78f7708852> Subscribe to our mailing list!