Re: [rp-ml] Zcorp!?

From: Rachel Park <rachelp_at_rp-editorialservices.co.uk>
Date: Mon Nov 21 2011 - 20:50:08 EET

Currently writing a blog post on this, but here's a snippet in answer to your question .....

...."most interesting theory proposed was from Randall Newton (@gfxspeakRSN) who said, and I quote "3D Systems has to grow or die. Stratasys/HP is going to be a monster. That's IMHO" I wasn't the only one to see the truth in that opinion, and the more I thought about it, the more I could see how this has been developing for years. " ........

Will post the link to blog when finished for anyone interested.

Best, Rachel

Rachel Park | RP Editorial Services
t: 07515 741188
e: rachelp@rp-editorialservices.co.uk
w: www.rp-editorialservices.co.uk

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents and any files transmitted with this email are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. They may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact RP Editorial Services quoting the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the writer. Whilst precautions are taken it is the responsibility of the recipient to virus scan this email and any attachments. RP Editorial Services does not accept liability for any virus transmitted in or with this message.