Re: [rp-ml] MakerBot's Best Stunt yet!

From: Rachel Park <rachelp_at_rp-editorialservices.co.uk>
Date: Wed Aug 24 2011 - 00:21:19 EEST

I'm here!!!

It's fascinating stuff.

The public/consumer awareness of 3D printing that has increased so
dramatically over the last few months was the first step towards the
mainstream adoption that 'we' have been pontificating about/
anticipating for years. That first step seems to be attracting outside
investment — great for Makerbot. 3D Systems and BotMill - not so much
of a surprise.....

  ....... can't wait to see how it's all going to play out though.

Best, Rachel

Rachel Park | RP Editorial Services
t: 07515 741188
e: rachelp@rp-editorialservices.co.uk
w: www.rp-editorialservices.co.uk

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents and any files transmitted with this
email are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address
to which it has been addressed. They may not be disclosed to or used
by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way.
If received in error, please contact RP Editorial Services quoting the
name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your
system. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are
personal to the writer. Whilst precautions are taken it is the
responsibility of the recipient to virus scan this email and any
attachments. RP Editorial Services does not accept liability for any
virus transmitted in or with this message.