RE: [rp-ml] Low Cost RP and easy to use RP Equipment?

From: Dan Perreault <dan_at_neometrixtech.com>
Date: Sat Jan 01 2011 - 20:31:41 EET

Chuck:

Objet has a new machine - the Objet 24. Price starts at $19,900.. Nicely
equipped for $25k.

A little more than you wanted to spend, but the parts are way better than
Uprint or Solido.

Dan Perreault | President & CEO

NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc.

888-696-SCAN (7226) ext 101

407-963-9964 cell

407-386-7797 fax

 <blocked::mailto:dan@neometrixtech.com> dan@neometrixtech.com

 <blocked::http://www.neometrixtech.com> www.3dscanningservices.net

Office Address: 30 Skyline Drive, Suite 2470 Lake Mary, FL 32746

Shipping Address: 4044 W. Lake Mary Blvd. 104-203, Lake Mary, FL 32746

Blog: www.3dscanningservices.net/blog/

Twitter: www.twitter.com/NeoMetrix

Project Pics: www.flickr.com/photos/neometrix/

Videos: www.youtube.com/3dscanningservices