Re: [rp-ml] Question about rp-ml

From: David Kretschek <davidkretschek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 2010 - 00:31:12 EET

Thanks.

Learned about the rp-ml through professors (Neri Volpato and José A.
Foggiatto) I work with.
Didn't know that Mr. Andre Dolenc started this list, that's great. Thanks
Mr. Wohlers.

David K.
NUFER - Prototyping and Tooling Group
UTFPR - Federal Technological University of Paranį / Brazil
davidkretschek@gmail.com