Re: [rp-ml] Question about rp-ml

From: Duncan Wood <duncan_at_rapidnews.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 2010 - 22:08:19 EET

Rach

That was "Facebook for Adults" and I still stand by that. ;-)

As someone responsible for communcating the successes of this industry we are using every route of communication that is now available. Blogs, Printed Magazine, Weekly E-News, Twitter etc - But it is very rare you find a reader/subscriber hooked up to every route we offer and that is because it's all about personal choice and how and when you want to access the information. This can depend on your job, your employer or simply your attitude to the increased levels of tech noise we can be bombarded with.

Judging by the response today I'd say there are plenty who still want to be part of the RP-ML, and to access information this way, and in that case its very much still valid and valuable.

DW

Duncan Wood | Publisher
The TCT Magazine
Rapid News Communications Group

c: +44 (0) 7798 844259 f: +44 (0) 1829 770047
e: duncan@rapidnews.com skype: duncanawood twitter: duncanwood w: www.tctmagazine.com
a: 1st Floor, Unit 2, Chowley Court, Chowley Oak Lane, Tattenhall, Cheshire, CH3 9GA, UK

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents and any files transmitted with this email are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. They may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact Rapid News Communications Group on +44 (0) 1829 770037 quoting the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of the Rapid News Communications Group or any Group product or company. Whilst precautions are taken it is the responsibility of the recipient to virus scan this email and any attachments. Rapid News Communications Group does not accept liability for any virus transmitted in or with this message.

Rapid News Communications Group is comprised of Rapid News Publications Ltd, Euro Publishing Consultancy Ltd, Plastics Multimedia Communications Limited and Controlled Media Ltd.