Re: [rp-ml] on behalf of Ted Anderson

From: Adrian Bowyer <A.Bowyer_at_bath.ac.uk>
Date: Wed Sep 15 2010 - 00:37:35 EEST

Or cutting out a series of contours from thick cardboard. Stick
numbered printed patterns with registration marks from an inkjet on
first. Put pins through the registration marks and glue them together
to make a 3D face...

Each child could do, say, five; a whole class-full should add up to a
reasonable depth.

Best wishes

Adrian

Dr Adrian Bowyer