Re: [rp-ml] JOSHUA HARKER.NEWSLETTER | September 2010

From: JOSHUA HARKER <info_at_joshharker.com>
Date: Fri Sep 10 2010 - 22:45:12 EEST

  Sincerely Appreciated All,
It's a bit rough to be "out there" artistically using these technologies
as a medium. Many people don't understand how it works or think it's
auto-computer generated, or simply don't get it because it's not what
they're used to (i.e. ballet dancers on their coffee table). I think
these new technologies have opened up an entire seam in the realm of
sculpture to allow forms & shapes barely imaginable before to now be
realized dramatically and accurately. I can only imagine the future
possibilities of mechanical engineering once we get our heads wrapped
around being able to make "anything".

Steven, thanks for the heads up, I'll look into the RAPID show for next
year. Any opinions on the quality of the show?

Hey Dave, Carrie says hi too!

Best,
Josh

*Joshua Harker*