Fwd: [rp-ml] ZCorp Z402c Troubleshooting Guide

From: Buddy Smith <buddy.smith_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue Jul 20 2010 - 21:20:56 EEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Buddy Smith <buddy.smith@ieee.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: [rp-ml] ZCorp Z402c Troubleshooting Guide
To: "Anderson, Theodore {Ted} (MSFC-EM42)[Raytheon - Jacobs]"
<ted.anderson@nasa.gov>
Cc: "Steele, Phillip (MSFC-EM40)[ICRC - Jacobs]" <phillip.e.steele@nasa.gov>

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Anderson, Theodore {Ted}
(MSFC-EM42)[Raytheon - Jacobs] <ted.anderson@nasa.gov> wrote:
> It has been sitting for about 10 years.  We're in the process of cleaning it really good right now but it is quite difficult to find info on the Z402.  Do you have a trouble shooting guide for the Z402 by chance?  It is coming up with an error 256 and we can't seem to find any "trouble shooting guide" that has the error codes on them.

Hi Ted,

Hook up a CRT or LCD monitor to the VGA output. Most likely, it's
trying to fill the binder tank. Load some binder in, and push "feed
up". If you open the back, on the right side, you'll see where the
binder comes in, goes to a filter, then through a pump, up some tubes
to a small bottle looking tank. There's a plunger in there. As the
pump goes (you should hear it, pump, pump, pump, pump, BEEP BEEP ),
you'll see fluid accumlating in the tank. Keep pressing 'feed up'
until the tank is full. There's an LED that shows when the tank is
full as well.

ttyl,

--buddy