[rp-ml] RP website

From: Barnaby Wickham <editor_at_rapidtoday.com>
Date: Wed Jun 23 2010 - 15:05:08 EEST

I am selling www.rapidtoday.com, the rapid prototyping and 3D printing site
I own and have edited for the past 2.5 years. I have been pulled into
another industry, and no longer have time for it.

RapidToday has developed good search engine status (Google PageRank of 4)
and web visibility (about 6,000 visits a month - all organic). It is on the
first page of Google search results for these keywords:

Additive fabrication

Architectural 3D printing

Avatar 3D printing

Paper 3D printer

Rapid prototyping directory

Rapid prototyping forum

Rapid prototyping jobs

Rapid prototyping service bureau

3D print avatar

3D printing directory

3D printing forum
3D printing service bureau

RapidToday is on the 2nd or 3rd page of Google search results for these
keywords:

Dental rapid prototyping

Dental 3D printing

Medical 3D printing

Rapid manufacturing

Rapid prototyping art

Rapid prototyping machine

3D printing dental

3D printing machine
3D printing medical

3D printing software

It also comes with a twitter account, which has 50 followers.

RapidToday can stay as a publishing site, or can be transitioned to a
company site or an ecommerce site. It has directories, a forum, and a
built-in content management system.

I am offering it for $5,900. Call or email me if you are interested.

Sincerely,

Barnaby Wickham

Editor

www.RapidToday.com