RE: [rp-ml] color RP

From: <sanat.agrawal_at_jiet.ac.in>
Date: Thu Jun 03 2010 - 16:52:19 EEST

As I figure out, ZPrinters produce color by having full color (24 bit) in
the binder that comes out from the inkjet. How is it achieved in Objet?
The Connex family is basically a muti-material system with 8 print heads
(as I make out four different materials at a time) and 96 nozzles per
print head. Is the Connex family multi color or full color? How do they
achieve color - Is it that two of the eight print heads responsible for a
particular material print colored ink.

Just trying to understand the systems w.r.t color RP and how do the two
technologies compare.

Thanking you.

Sanat

Dr Sanat Agrawal
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engg,
Jaypee University of Engg and Technology (JUET),
A-B Road, Raghogarh,
Distt - Guna, MP - 473226,
India.

Phone: +91 96697 09504 (cell)