RE: [rp-ml] Quickparts- Johnny Quickparts Video Series

From: Barnaby Wickham <editor_at_rapidtoday.com>
Date: Wed Feb 03 2010 - 03:35:04 EET

In theory, I agree. In reality, it doesn’t always work that way. History is filled with examples of inferior products and services that triumphed due to superior selling techniques or marketing budgets.

Of course, having an insanely great product makes things easier.

Barnaby Wickham

Editor

www.RapidToday.com