[rp-ml] Remove from list

From: Brent VanWagner <brent_at_turnersmachinery.com>
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 18:36:18 EET

How can I get removed from the list

Brent Van Wagner
Turner's Machinery Inc
109 N Olive St
Santa Paula CA 93060
805-525-2171
fax 805-525-5683
www.turnersmachinery.com <http://www.turnersmachinery.com/>

  _____

From: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi [mailto:owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi] On Behalf
Of EdGrenda@aol.com
Sent: 2010-02-02 7:18 AM
To: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
Subject: [rp-ml] (Up to) $100,000 in prize money offered

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, so I will:

The Foresight Institute is offering up to $100,000 in prize money to the
inventor or team that solves many of the fundamental problems of additive
fabrication. As the description of the Kartik M. Gada Personal Manufacturing
Prize points out, removal of the need for an industrial infrastructure to
inexpensively produce a wide variety of basic goods would be a great help to
billions of poor people. The intent is to encourage and accelerate an
open-source effort akin to that undertaken for RepRap.

The rest of the article is at http://home.att.net/~rpml/inr/inr622.htm

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/