RE: [rp-ml] RE: Image to 3D

From: Jason Laing <jlaing_at_vodamail.co.za>
Date: Thu Jan 21 2010 - 15:21:14 EET

Hi Sebastien

I aggree with you, yes we would definatley want to make it free as the rural
guys mentioned by you were are trying to give a service to the low income
streams to achieve cost effective ways of treatments and the scanning type
system opens doors in a number areas of medial applications. I would love to
get more involved with the "Reprap without boarders" so let me know how I
can please.

Essentially we want to make a digital camera become the scanner for inner
oral and external applications. Im not sure what is out there so I thought I
would pick some brains to see what I am missing.

If you could help me with this that would be great!!!

Thanks

Jason