RE: [rp-ml] low-res scanning - a follow up

From: Lino P. Stavole <mail_at_creaturecompany.com>
Date: Thu Jan 21 2010 - 08:06:00 EET

Mike Troy at Flashscan3d is able to scan fingerprints. I've seen people scan
bullets for chamber scrapes for forensics studies, coins, etc..

Some other tools for you to check out are
http://www.3dsom.com/flash3d/index.html

Or http://www.erain.com/

Also http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat3d/ adobe pdf's can be made that
incorporate 3d models. At that point they can be rotated by the user.

Lino