RE: [rp-ml] low-res 3D scanning

From: Lino P. Stavole <mail_at_creaturecompany.com>
Date: Wed Jan 20 2010 - 18:09:30 EET

I think he is not looking for a scanning solution but possibly a decimation
and a presentation solution... Is this correct?

Lino P. Stavole

The Creature Company
www.creaturecompany.com
mail@creaturecompany.com

Important:
This e-mail transmission, including any previous messages or attachments to
it, is covered by the Electronic Communications Act, 18 U.S.C 2210-2521, is
confidential and may be legally privileged. This E-mail contains information
that is private, confidential, or is protected by confidentiality or
non-disclosure product doctrines, and is intended only for the use of the
individuals(s) names herein. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the
taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this E-mail, and delete the original message any
attachments mail@creaturecompany.com.