RE: [rp-ml] ASTM F42

From: The Creature Company <mail_at_creaturecompany.com>
Date: Tue Jan 12 2010 - 19:52:24 EET

While I understand that the matter has been settled. I think it's still good
to dialogue. The list has been quiet for some time. It's good to see us
talking again. It gets the creative juices flowing at least in my opinion.
But I understand your position and I see your point. As far as it being a
nagging problem it happens to me one for me since I am trying to address an
abstract for a conference. It is a bit enlightening to look at the issue
from the periphery though. Fran, I do not want to be ignorant but alas I am,
what is astm?

Lino