RE: [rp-ml] FW: RP-ML subscription confirmation (SCAM - NOT!)

From: Marshall Burns <ListMail2_at_fabbers.com>
Date: Tue Jan 12 2010 - 16:18:50 EET

I replied to Ted privately, but seeing Seppo's reaction here, I want to add
a note to his.

Seppo is the administrator of this list. He runs it as a public service
without pay. The RP-ML has been operated out of Finland for at least 16
years and has been a source of information and community for all that time.

Please respond to his confirmation notice and add a word of thanks when you
do!

Marshall
www.fabbers.com