Fw: [rp-ml] Ah yes, Markus, the 'freemium" model of marketing - stuff!

From: G. Sachs <sachsg_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu Jan 07 2010 - 22:20:40 EET

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: G. Sachs <sachsg@sbcglobal.net>
To: Markus Hitter <mah@jump-ing.de>
Sent: Thu, January 7, 2010 3:17:49 PM
Subject: Re: [rp-ml] Ah yes, Markus, the 'freemium" model of marketing - stuff!

Markus - "Perhaps it sounds like communism:" - Yeah THAT idea worked out real well, didn't it :-) ?

Actually, the latest craze of "freemium" marketing and a few variations on it, might turn out to work OK (and a lot better than communism). We should know by the end of this decade.

G.S.

P.S. What about good, old fashion, FOOD? What are you going to trade for that, there is only so much software that a farmer can use? No, I think we're just back to good old money (that very few seem to have a problem with)!