RE: [rp-ml] Detroit Bomber STL File

From: Marshall Burns <ListMail2_at_fabbers.com>
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 19:28:06 EET

Very interesting comment, Greg. Given the history of cave drawing, marble
sculpture, painting on canvas, the printing press, photography, video tape,
the Internet, and every other communication medium known to man and woman,
there is no question that the popular advent of fabbers will come along with
applications in pornography, both legal and illegal. In ten or 15 years,
we'll probably have prosecutors across the country arresting high school
kids for 3D sexting. (Don't trust the timing of my predictions; they've been
dreadfully off before.)

  _____