Re: [rp-ml] Detroit Bomber STL File

From: Greg <coteart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 04 2010 - 09:08:31 EET

Marshall,

With all due respect, I disagree with you. As it appears to me now,
Sebastien's "complaint" is far more appropriate than the hawking of
tasteless and offensive wares.

Although Sebastien may be a little naive about how the RPML (are we going
to have to change the name to AMML?[?]) functions in situations like this, I
feel he acted in a reasonable and responsible manner. He went so far as to
offer suggestions for alternative and more appropriate venues.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill

Cote' Art & Engineering, Inc.
website: coteart.com
(321)420-9037 Land Line
(321)269-7587 Cell

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Marshall Burns <ListMail2@fabbers.com>wrote:

> This complaint is inappropriate. Other people have used this list to offer
> STL files to the members. People even occasionally put up commercial
> notices, such as for conferences, offering machines for sale, etc. All of
> that is appropriate. I do wonder about the tastefulness of offering an STL
> file of a man facing criminal charges, but such questions of taste should
> not incur censorship here.
>
> Regards,
> Marshall
> www.fabbers.com