[rp-ml] STL file of a card holder with a hinge

From: Gaurav Goenka <g0900608_at_nus.edu.sg>
Date: Sat Dec 26 2009 - 15:30:05 EET

The reason I mentioned the card holder made from the Stratasys machine is
that I believe that the classical hinge design was modified in the case of
the card holder in order to account for the support mechanisms inside.
(maybe a rectangular pin instead of a cylindrical one). Could anyone provide
me any info in order to either prove or disprove my assumption.

My best wishes to everyone for the new year !

Best regards,
Gaurav