RE: [rp-ml] Mobile 2D/3D CAD Viewing Software

From: Chris DASI Solutions <chris_at_dasi-solutions.com>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 19:50:38 EET

Jonathan,
Regarding your question of viewing 3D CAD models on a portable device, I
recommend you look into a product called '3DVIA Composer'. 3DVIA is the name
for the whole suite of products; 'COMPOSER' is the specific product you
should look into. SolidWorks resellers in your area carry this product and
should be able to help you out. I've attached a link that allows you to
download an app for your i-Phone just for the purpose you inquired about.

http://www.3dvia.com/mobile/
http://www.3dmojo.com/2009/10/22/getting-your-cad-data-into-your-iphone/

http://www.solidworks.com/sw/products/product-documentation-software.htm

Sincerely,

Chris Calven
Chris@dasi-solutions.com
DASI Solutions | www.dasi-solutions.com
38269 Mound Rd. | Sterling Heights | MI | 48310 | USA
248.333.2996 x 245 phone | 248.333.0632 fax | 800.276.6340 tech support