RE: [rp-ml] A.M. Research Project

From: Shane Collins <k.shane.collins_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat Dec 12 2009 - 01:35:54 EET

Hear Herbert,

You will find an extensively researched two part article on AM in the
AMMTIAC quarterly volume 4 numbers 2,3 written by Chris Fink. While there
are a few factual errors, Chris did a good job of researching AM technology
and you'll find a lengthy list of references. Good luck with your project.

http://ammtiac.alionscience.com/ammt/quarterly.do

For those unfamiliar with the publication, AMMTIAC is a U.S. Department of
Defense information analysis center.

Shane

Shane Collins

Business Development Manager