Re: [rp-ml] A very interesting article ...

From: Adrian Bowyer <A.Bowyer_at_bath.ac.uk>
Date: Sat Nov 14 2009 - 01:34:14 EET

WAY too expensive*... The latest RepRap can be built for $520
(http://objects.reprap.org/wiki/RepRap_Version_II_"Mendel"), and next
year we hope to get it down to around $300 :-)

- Adrian

---
*I should declare an interest here - I own shares in MakerBot, so I'm
happily shooting myself in the financial foot...