[rp-ml] DEADLINE IS APPROACHING FAST for paper ubmission for the CIRP Design Conference 2010

From: Alain Bernard <Alain.Bernard_at_irccyn.ec-nantes.fr>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 15:05:31 EEST

Please, accept our aologizes for multiple receptions

===================================
= SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS =
= CIRP DESIGN 2010 =
= Nantes (F), 19-21 April 2010 =
===================================

Dear All,

this information concerns the CIRP Design 2010 conference that will be
held in Ecole Centrale de Nantes from 19th to 21rst April 2010.

PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS APPROACHING FAST: 7th NOVEMBER 2009
Please find the paper template on the website.

Please submit as soon as possible your best papers related to Global
Product development.

More detailed topics are accessible on the website:

http://cirpdesign2010.irccyn.ec-nantes.fr/

If any question or any problem, please feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to welcoming you in Nantes,

All my Best Regards,

Prof. A BERNARD