RE: [rp-ml] Need to build a wax model and will trade services

From: <etackett_at_rapidtech.org>
Date: Fri Sep 04 2009 - 22:17:22 EEST

We have a working Thermojet.

From: owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi [mailto:owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi] On Behalf
Of Medina, Francisco
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 9:40 AM
To: RP Email List
Subject: [rp-ml] Need to build a wax model and will trade services

HI,

I am building a university seal model to make a silver casting, and I need
to make 4 wax models for investment casting. The models are 3-in in
diameter and about 1/2-in thick. I am looking for a company or person that
has the capability to build them with a ProJet or a Solid-Scape machine. We
would trade services with double gain for the one that does it. We have
SLA, FDM, Objet, SLS, ARCAM, Zcorp and other non commercial technologies
that we would trade services for. If interested please contact me by Email
or phone.

Thanks,

Frank Medina

WM Keck Center