[rp-ml] New SLA500 Solid-State Laser

From: Andrew Graves <agraves_at_totalcsteam.com>
Date: Sat Aug 15 2009 - 00:33:32 EEST

Just wanted to let the RPML know about a couple of new things that TCST are
doing to keep the old SLA250 & SLA500 systems running.

Firstly, we have a new solid-state laser system available for the SLA500.
The system does away with the old optics, allowing the beam to focus down to
0.008" diameter if required.
This is the RPML, so no "hard sell"...if you are interested, please check it
out at: http://www.totalcsteam.com/news_500laser.htm

We also have a version of the laser for the SLA250 that is small enough to
fit under the original covers with no cutting etc.
In addition, we have recently developed a method of allowing SLA250/40's and
/50's to safely accept 2 different sized vats without the danger of the
elevator crashing into the bottom of a shallow vat.
For information on these, please check out our web site.
http://www.totalcsteam.com/

Thanks

Andrew Graves
Total C S Team, Inc.