[rp-ml] Experienced SLA tech for hire

From: dave lewis <scoundreld_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 19:27:26 EEST

SLA machine operator with 10+ years RP experience is looking for a full time position in the Northern Illinois area. Experienced with SLA 250/500 machine service, laser installation, and operation. I am also familiar with general 3D modeling in UG18, file translation, Solidview, Magics, Lightyear, and Buildstation software. I am also proficient with silicon molding and urethane casting. My full resume is available if requested.

Thank you for your attention,

David J. Lewis