[rp-ml] Objet Eden 260 Demonstration unit for sale at very good price and condition

From: Info Mentel <info_at_mentel.co.th>
Date: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 06:58:53 EEST

Dear All,
Objet Eden 260 for sale as below conditions:
100% working
2 years old, Date of Manufacturing is : 07/2007
Just 200 hours.
Special price at USD29,000 FOB Thailand.

We used to be Objet distributor in Thailad and this system is for
demonstration purpose.
We do not distribute Objet machine anymore and we want to sell it.
Our engineer was trained in Objet head office in Israel 2 weeks to
maintenance and service this system.
System is in good condition less use because we use just for demonstration
only not for service.

If you interested please feel free to contact me.

Soonthorn Surakittipong soonthorn@mentel.co.th

Mentel Co., Ltd.
3 Soi 20 Mituna 11 Yeak, 12 Suthisarn Road Samsennok, Huaykwang, Bangkok
10310 Thailand
*Tel: +662274 8438
*Fax: +66 2691 6910
Email: info@mentel.co.th